Thursday, April 2, 2009

Harsh Homework...

Maybe I should call it a punishment rather than homework when my lecturer came into the room and told us to do something that I really wish I would never do, as a punishment since we did not do the homework. Well, it was not Ms. S's (my lecturer)fault, it's my fault. If I have done what her told me to do, I would never be in this situation. So here the story...
Ms. S told us to do us to write about the characteristic of the person we'd like to marry to. It sounds strange at first, doesn't it? But when she added that we did not have to write our names on the papers, it was much better. In fact I did plan to do this homework, but many unexpected things came pouring on me at once, which made me unable to do anything for Ms. S. I totally forgot about the homework.
When it was time to hand in the paper, I was quite surprised because I thought there was no homework to be given in. So what can I do? Nothing! I sensed that Ms. S was a bit annoyed, for more than half the class didn't do the work. But she still kept it cool in her way.
Ms. S stood still for a moment. I think she was trying to teach us a lesson. Finally, she said "Well, class. Since you did not do your work, you have to do a reflection paper to make up for it. You have to watch a Khmer drama and write a reflection paper for me." She added that it must be handed in by Friday.
It was like a ton of bricks dropping on me. What should I do? I never watch Khmer drama and I don't like it either. Moreover, she did not tell us what she expected from the reflection paper. I don't know where to start, let alone what to write about.
So here I am, sitting in front of my computer thinking of what to write... I'm doomed.

2 comments:

  1. Khmer Drama assignment? Oh, big deal! Anyway, I have no interest in Cambodian drama too. But homework is meant to be done. Get it ready, girl! Or you'll get another ton of bricks! Lol, just kidding! You're smart, I think you can do it well.

    Have a nice homework day,
    Nathary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for believing in me :)

    ReplyDelete