Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Did It!

I finished "Mary, Bloody Mary" last night at 9:30. It was a great book related to the English royal family "The Tudors". They fought, killed and poisoned each other in order to get what they desired, the crown. I think I might recomment this book to my friends.
Now I've just started reading Anne Frank's diary. Nathary must be right that this book could change lives because this twelve-year-old Jewish girl was so great and she wasn't afraid of writing down what was in her mind.
I can't wait to finish this book...

1 comment:

  1. I hope it will do u good! I got a lot of motivations from reading her diary. I love it, and I even did the research on her after-hiding period, it's quite heart-breaking.

    But I don't dare to give more detail, because u're still reading it. Make ur own feeling about this book, okay?

    Enjoy life more while it last!
    Nathary

    ReplyDelete