Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Don't You Love it?


Freedom Writers is one of my favourite movies of all time. It is very educational and fun to watch at the same time. Maybe because it is inspired by a true story that makes I interested in it even more.
I have no idea why the teachers at my university never talk about this film. Maybe they never watch it (who knows?). If I were those teachers, I would tell my students to watch this film. It is more interesting than "Finding Nemo" (at least I think so.)
The point that I really like about this film is that the way that teacher devoted for her students. You can never find another teacher like her. She's willing to work part time and on the weekend just to have enough money to buy her students some books to read. I wish I was her student.
But the actress who played as a Cambodian girl looked more like Chinese to me.
That's all I can say about this wonderful film, my dear friends. Maybe you should watch it yourself and tell me your views.

2 comments:

  1. Hello There,

    I have watched it over and over again. Esp when I need inspiration. It's so educational really. BTW, welcome to blog world. I'm gonna be the first to follow ur blog okay?

    Nathary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nathary
    Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete