Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Love Today!

Today most of my friends might go out messing around. They might enjoy themselves & laught at how stupid I am to stay home. Once or twice they asked me to go with them (maybe about a year or two ago), now they generally don't. But do I care? Not at all!
At I need to cheer myself during weekend is a good book ( & probably a cup of hot coffee.) Now I'm reading a very great book by Carolyn Meyer called Mary, Bloody Mary. Hopefully I can finish it by the end of the day (still half way to go) since I want to read another book, Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl. Somebody told me it was a great book.

2 comments:

  1. You'll love Anne Frank's diary just as I do! Go ahead and read it, she'll change ur life. I meant it, and I still review that book till today. Mmmm, I sensed that u're a bookish too!

    Hope to read more about u,
    Nathary

    ReplyDelete
  2. To dear Nathary,
    There's nothing more in this world that I love more than reading (except my family of course). My friend once told me I'm a bookaholic.
    Happy to know you, by the way.

    ReplyDelete